Register for ARMA Live! 59th Annual Conference & Expo Oct. 26-28 San Diego, Calif.
The premier event in information governance is heading to the land of sand, sun, and surf. Join us for ARMA Live! Conference & Expo 2014 in San Diego on October 26-28 for the most comprehensive educational and networking experience in the profession. From inspiring keynotes to cutting-edge best practices and technology; your takeaways from this conference are worth far more to you and your organization than the price to attend. Visit our site often – we’ll be adding more and more details as we get them!
Five Reasons to Attend ARMA 2014
1. Find Real Solutions in Real Time
ARMA 2014 provides cutting-edge solutions to the challenges information governance professionals face today, such as developing automated, accurate retention schedules, managing mobile technologies, and outsourcing information to the cloud.
2. Establish Connections, Get Validation
- Networking: ARMA 2014 provides a myriad of networking opportunities to make valuable connections with other information governance professionals and the companies that have the solutions you’re seeking.
- Education: ARMA International’s education sessions and facilitators can help you validate the direction of your records management projects and avoid pitfalls along the way.
- Expert Access: Our buzz session roundtable discussions will give you one-on-one time to speak with industry experts about the unique challenges you’re facing.
3. Learn Best Practices, Eliminate Pain Points
Are you curious about your peers’ best practices for eliminating the pain points you have in common? ARMA 2014 is your chance for serious, in-depth discussions and problem solving. Offering more than 70 sessions, access to industry-leading experts, and exposure to tomorrow’s technologies today, ARMA 2014 will give you a new perspective about your job. Get inspired, refreshed, and prepared to take back to the office an array of new ideas and approaches you can begin using immediately.
4. Get Acquainted with Emerging Technology
With more than 200 exhibitors at the ARMA 2014 Expo, the industry’s top emerging technologies will be on display. This is the year’s best opportunity to visit with vendors offering products and services you need for such responsibilities as electronic content management, document capture and destruction, digital preservation, e-discovery, e-mail management, and archiving. Exhibitors also can provide advice about the best solutions for your specific circumstances.
5. Have Access to the Industry’s Best and Brightest
ARMA 2014 is the PREMIER information governance event. You’ll be eager to take home and implement all you’ve learned from the best in the profession during ARMA 2014’s education sessions, Expo discussions, and networking opportunities.