Register for the 22nd Annual Marketing Partner Forum – January 21-23, 2015 – Rancho Palos Verdes, California
January 21-23, 2015
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Join us in January as a newly re-imagined Marketing Partner Forum returns to Terranea for a three day summit on collaborative strategies in business development.
The Forum continues to be the premier event for marketing partners, managing partners, in-house counsel and senior-level marketing and business development professionals who want to sharpen their knowledge about the emerging trends and forces shaping the legal business and the impact on law firm business development client service and client relations.
Set against the backdrop of the Southern California sun, attendees will meet for a series of dynamic workshops designed to test one’s ability to approach, engage and close new business with a faculty of leading general counsel and industry icons.
Unlock your business development potential or refine time tested techniques as you network and forge new partnerships with some of the most powerful professionals in the business.
Why should you attend?
• Learn practical takeaways – Depart the event with scalable takeaways that best prepare you for (r)evolutionary change on the horizon
• Hear about compelling new topics – Participate in a number of brand new topics, including how to advance your career across the C-suite, fostering collaboration between professional development and business development, and more.
• Network with a purpose – And enjoy the fresh air, as Thomson Reuters proudly introduces the Marketing Partner Forum Mixer for all attendees.
• Peer to Peer learning – Through a number of interactive seminars and workshops that ask attendees to collaborate and compete
• Great keynote presentation – Eric Siegel, Ph.D., former Columbia University professor and best-selling author of Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie or Die discusses the science and strategy of predictive marketing.
• Meet the legal industry’s New Competition, as Marketing Partner Forum welcomes the Legal New Wave from Silicon Valley and beyond.
Who Should Attend
- Heads of Marketing and Business Development for law firms
- Managing Partners