Join Thomson Reuters Legal Executive Institute for their The 5th Annual Law Firm CFO/CIO/COO Forum Early Bird Rate Ends 5-14!
The 5th Annual Law Firm CFO/CIO/COO Forum
Data Privacy, Security & the Globalized Law Firm
Early Bird Rate Ends 5-14!
The Thomson Reuters Legal Executive Institute proudly presents the 5th Annual Law Firm CFO/CIO/COO Forum on June 3, 2015 in New York City at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan.
Our program will address the twin specters of data privacy and cyber security and their impact on US and international law firms in 2015. Delegates will hear from non-legal industry CISOs and world-renowned cyber security experts on emerging threats and innovative strategies affecting modern day law firm operations. Come prepared with questions and ideas as you engage both thought leaders and peers throughout a series of collaborative discussions.
This year’s program highlights include:
- Enemies at the Gate: Responses to Data Security Threats Across Industries
- Red Corner: The Rise of Corporate Espionage & the Problem with China
- From Russia with Love: APT28 and the Soviet Spector
- Preparing for a Client Security Audit: A Peer-to-Peer Workshop
- A Briefing on Data Security Concerns in the Cloud and Tablet Technology
- And more
Early Bird Discount: Save 15% when you enter CFO15 at checkout for individual registrations. Expires 05.14.15
Group Discounts: Save 30% on when you register 2 or more delegates, please call 1-800-308-1700
Why You Should Attend
- This is the only professional conference in existencedevoted to the unique cyber security concerns of law firms.
- Stay Informed about the current threats to enterprise security at your firm from our elite faculty of thought leaders.
- Network across industries as we welcome Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) from numerous sectors to the Forum.
- Gain Practical Takeaways for adoption at your firm or organization and build powerful connections with the premier thought leaders in the profession.
- Be prepared to handle any future incidents at the completion of the Forum.
- Did you know? Many law firm CIOs and security analysts believe that mobile technology and tablet technology will be the primary target of attacks in 2015. Our forum dispenses crucial advice on how to avoid falling prey to such forces.
- Did you know? Many analysts believe international law firms will easily double their operation and insurance costs in 2015 as a result of increased data security attacks on US and Western businesses. Are you well-versed in the latest threats from Asia, Russia and beyond?
- Did you know? The 2015 federal regulatory, legislative and enforcement landscape will force many organizations to thoroughly assess their current security infrastructure and comply with myriad new quality controls. Have you done your proper due diligence?