Legal Executive Institute 23rd Annual Marketing Partner Forum – January 20-22 Orlando
Join Thomson Reuters’ Legal Executive Institute this month as Marketing Partner Forum heads to Orlando for a three day summit on transformative value in law firm profitability and business development. Set against the Tuscan luxury of the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Marketing Partner Forum will welcome law firm marketing partners, rainmakers, practice group heads, business development leaders and esteemed corporate counsel for a dynamic and vibrant conference designed for the industry’s elite.
For more information and to register, call 1-800-308-1700.
Why You Should Attend
- Hear from venerable thought leaders both within and outside of the legal industry.
- Network with colleagues and enjoy the family-friendly adventure of Universal Orlando®.
- Broaden your horizons through a number of interactive seminars that ask participants to collaborate.
- Participate in a number of compelling sessions designed for law firm partnership.
- Interact with clients and network for new business.
- Focus on global business development and the impact of “glocalization” on legal services.
- Depart the event with practical takeaways to share with peers and firm leadership.
Who Should Attend
- Law Firm Partners
- Managing Partners
- Marketing Partners
- Practice Group Heads
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Senior Business Development Professionals